TLC Plumbing & Utility is a diverse business grounded in plumbing and infrastructure services for residential and commercial clients. TLC’s service division provides plumbing, heating, cooling and drain repair, maintenance, and installation services to a broad customer base in Central New Mexico. TLC’s heavy commercial & industrial service department focuses on providing customized HVAC, mechanical service for businesses throughout New Mexico. TLC’s construction division offers a range of infrastructure services, including utility (storm, drain & sewer), earthwork, concrete, paving, mechanical plumbing & HVAC installation, and wastewater treatment facility construction.
Since 1987, TLC Plumbing has grown to be the leading Plumbing Company in Albuquerque. Since our founding in 1987, we have grown to have over 400 employees and are licensed, bonded and insured to perform a variety of residential, commercial and construction services throughout the state of New Mexico.
TLC is a different kind of company than most, and our intent is to stay different in a good way. TLC was founded and built with Honesty and Hard Work as the foundation to earn our customers’ trust through Consistency and Compassion, and we continue day-after-day to do the right things for the right reasons.
TLC Plumbing and Utility has an opening to join our award winning team as a:
Drain Department Estimator: As a Drain department employee your primary responsibility will be selling preventive maintenance of commercial drain systems. You will estimate issues related to residential and commercial sewer systems, ensuring the project is done to TLC standards. Bidding projects to be done on time and on budget while meeting all necessary safety requirements. Providing fair pricing for excellent service and exemplifying TLC core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency. Competitive wages with base pay plus commission offered. Must have a minimum of 5yrs relative experience
Essential Functions will include:
· Work 40 + hours per week
· On call TBD
· Bidding work and providing estimates on site, plan bid estimates within 1 day
· Giving direction to project managers so work is done as bid
· Providing material orders and necessary safety requirements to PM
· Tracking estimates sold, lost or pending and updating admin staff when needed
· Checking in with PMs during the jobs to make sure the job is done on time
· Evaluating accuracy and profit of the bid after work completion
· Knowledge of Jetting systems and general drain cleaning requirements
· Knowledge of Permitting and Barricading requirements
· In depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools
· Strong ability to follow oral and written instructions properly
· Solid customer relation skill set, being able to provide information at the customers level
· Ability to read pipeline drawings, blueprints and maps
· Knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and coworkers
· Ability to recognize hazards and take measures to avoid them
· Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with technical teams
· Functional knowledge of trenchless drain replacement, lining and other replacement methods offer by TLC.
· Knowledge of code requirements for drain systems
· Ability to bid cleanout installations when trenching is not required
· Personable and friendly disposition with an indomitable spirit.
401(K) Retirement Plan
TLC Plumbing & Utility
Albuquerque | New Mexico